Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss Asset Management platform who are looking to increase their current market coverage across Latin America.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing portfolio of U/HNWI private clients or families located in Latin America such as Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Mexico and Colombia.
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation, wealth structuring and investment strategies.
- Managing client relationships effectively and prospecting new clients.
- Travelling as necessary to meet clients and prospect new relationships in your network.
- Role reports into Market Head.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a private banker and/or relationship manager in a similar Swiss or European institution covering the Latin America market.
- Existing book of U/HNWI clients with a track record of revenue generation and client acquisition.
- Strong knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products (fixed income, equities, bonds, commodities).
- Role based in Geneva
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.