RAM Active Investments is a systematic asset manager with a long experience in creating value for its customers in any market condition. Research is at the heart of our disciplined approach to investment, which enables us to identify and continually exploit new market inefficiencies by adopting the latest innovative technologies.
Founded in 2007, RAM Active Investments, an affiliate of Mediobanca Group since March 2018, operates independently worldwide with four offices in Geneva (headquarter), Zurich, Luxembourg and Milan.
We are looking for a Quantitative Developer with strong software development skills to contribute to RAM’s operations and trading infrastructure development.
- Developments on systematic execution platform
- Enhancement of execution process
- Automation of compliance/risk checks
- Automation of operational tasks
- 2/3 years programming experience within trading/risk department
- Knowledge and experience in FIX and market data feed integration
- Expertise in C#/C++, Python, SQL and preferably Bloomberg EMSX API
- Solid quantitative skills and market understanding
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume and cover letter.