Our long-established FinTech Client is moving to the next level and is seeking a qualified sales specialist to own the development of the Swiss Region, based in Geneva. The ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals at the C-Suite level. 5-10 years within a financial services enterprise software sales setting. French & English at a native or professional level.
Our long-established FinTech Client is moving to the next level and is seeking a qualified sales specialist. The ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. We are seeking a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills and presence who can showcase our clients' game-changing digital technology in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and participating in trade shows, the salesperson must be approachable and professional. Their efforts will help extend the global reach and impact of our client's products.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent the Company's products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of our client's offerings and leading to consumer research to identify how the solutions meet the needs
- Positioning the Company's offering in the target market through a consultative and solution selling process.
- Lead the preparation of proposals that expertly articulate the value proposition and how it supports the prospect's strategic objectives
- Accurately forecast new business.
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into the needs of the client
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps
- Own the region for sales development and targets
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough Company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base
- Leading meetings with decision-makers, including C-Levels, and growing a thorough understanding of their strategy while at the same time educating them on how SaaS digital technologies can differentiate their businesses
- Lead the preparation of proposals that expertly articulate the Client value proposition and how it supports the prospect's strategic objectives
- Accurately forecast new business
- thinking to work to develop new and unique regional sales tactics
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
What you will bring
- French & English at a native or professional level
- 5-10 years within a financial services enterprise software sales setting
- A vibrant personality people gravitate to and who inspire others about the client vision for the future of digital technology in financial services
- A network of relationships in the Wealth, Asset Management and Securities segments
- Ability to gain access to and build trusting relationships with executive levels of an organization and interact with senior-level corporate management
- Experience closing enterprise-level deals
- A mixture of business value positioning capabilities alongside technology product value proposition and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets and manage complex transformational deals
- Strong solution selling skills with a familiarity of sales techniques like the challenger model