Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Private Banking Group who have several External Asset Management offices in Switzerland. They are looking to expand their operations in Zurich and Geneva through hiring multiple ‘hunter’ Relationship Managers to cover their target markets; LatAm and Iberia. In addition, the group have booking centres across multiple niche and mainstream jurisdictions within Europe and South America.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Leverage off your existing client relationships to develop and grow your portfolio. Bankers will receive an attractive revenue share and will be directly rewarded on business development and revenue achievements.
- Expand your network of U/HNW individuals in the target markets to generate prospects and new clients. This might involve travelling abroad (when able) or finding your own unique way of business development suited to the current climate and restrictions.
- Sell the Wealth Manager’s key features and platform offerings i.e. multiple booking centres across Europe and LatAm, their attachment to an international pure play Private Bank and their relationships with the top Global Banks.
- This is an entrepreneurial position, and you must be able to work individually to hit the agreed NNM and revenue targets as agreed between you and the senior team. Unlike larger and more ridged organisations, the EAM are very flexible and will offer support where needed for you to meet your targets.
- Although LatAm and Iberia are the firms target markets, they are interested in the emerging markets so bankers covering regions within CEE or CIS will be equally as considered. The firm is free of market segmentation, allowing you to open new doors and diversify your portfolio.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least five years in a client advisory position within a Private Bank or an EAM. You must have an established book of business and the longer you have held you client relationships, the better.
- Experience as a Business Developer or ‘hunter’ Private Banker is very attractive due to the nature of the platform and mandate.
- Understanding of the emerging markets and how they may differ from other markets. Fluency in the local language is also mandatory – ideally English and Spanish or French or Portuguese.
- Located in Geneva or Zurich, Switzerland or willing to relocate.
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.