Relationship Manager - Mexican Market
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a European Private Bank who are looking to onboard several 'hunter' private bankers / a team of bankers who cover Mexican clients located onshore or offshore Switzerland. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Manage and develop a portfolio your own U/HNW Mexican clients who have a desire to work with a Swiss Private Banking organisation.
- Co-operate with internal investment teams to offer a high-end service to clients and advise them on complex investments to meet both long term and short-term financial goals.
- Keep up with relevant market information and market changes to provide clients with insightful investment solutions.
- Strive to think of new and innovative ways to improve banking services / acquisition methods.
- Role reports to head of private banking
- Hunter profile with at least 5-10 years' experience in a front office/sales position in a private bank.
- Ability to communicate and project well to provide clear and concise advice.
- Track record in business development
- Spanish is required. Fluency in English, French or German is a plus.
- Located in Geneva or Zurich, Switzerland (or the willingness and ability to relocate)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.