Relationship Manager - Swiss Onshore Market
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a European Private Bank who are looking to grow their operations in Switzerland by onboarding a number of 'hunter' profile bankers or a team of bankers who cover the swiss onshore market and have a track record of business development. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Manage a portfolio of U/HNW Swiss resident / Swiss domiciled private clients who have been on-boarded by you and you now hold a long-term relationship with.
- Continued business development, working towards net new money (NNM) targets whilst also actively improving and adapting client acquisition methods with the aim of attracting new to bank (NTB) private clients.
- Offer a high-end service to your clients and prospects to achieve client referrals whilst also upholding the bank's strong reputation
- Co-ordinate with internal investment and compliance teams to offer banking solutions on a case by case, personalised basis to meet their specific long/short term financial goals
- Role reports to the head of private banking.
- Hunter profile with at least 5 years' experience in a front office or client facing position within the Private Banking or Wealth Management industry
- High levels of communication and experience in onboarding clients through face-face methods or networking events. Experience in non-face-to-face development is also very interesting, given the current global conditions.
- Understanding of French and German speaking private client groups and how they differ from the international market
- Located in Geneva or Zurich, Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.