Relationship Manager (GCC / Middle East Markets)
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Middle Eastern Private Bank looking to add a Relationship Manager to their Geneva office, with a focus on client acquisition across the Middle East. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for growing and maintaining a book of HNW/UHNW clients from your core market focus
- Acquire and private clients and maintain relationships with new and existing customers in target markets, travelling as necessary to prospect and develop relationships
- Be clients' first point of contact and provide comprehensive advice on portfolio management, asset allocation, wealth structuring and other investments
- Working with other members of the team to ensure the highest degree of client satisfaction is met
- Role reports into Team Head
- At least 5 years' experience working as a Relationship Manager covering the Middle East / wider GCC markets (Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, UAE)
- Existing transferable book of GCC based clients / wider Middle East
- Excellent track record of client acquisition and retention
- Fluent in French and English, additional languages needed across core markets such as Arabic
- Role based in Geneva
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.