This is an opportunity to join an established multi €bn Real Estate investor with a track record of investing across the capital stack. This position is Geneva based and focused more on the management and restructuring of their loan book, managing borrowers across numerous European countries.
The business targets special opportunities in asset heavy, non-traditional and/or non-core assets. The team provides capital solutions to small and mid-cap entities and investors, in response to those stakeholders facing limited access to capital from banks and other traditional sources of funding.
- Oversight and day-to-day management of complex assets, trading entities and restructuring.
- Preparation of recommendations for asset protection/enhancement strategies.
- Monitor and enforce loan conditions and covenants.
- Review and compare budgets to financial reporting.
- Support the weekly and monthly internal reporting and internal control processes.
- Analyse monthly reports from borrowers and feed into central reporting for fund to support.
- Liaise with solicitors, valuers, agents and advisors.
- Visit borrowers and respective assets throughout Europe.
- Assess various business/corporate/development risk factors.
- Ability to escalate, manage and report control issues with transparency.
- Ensure a good understanding of all of the company’s policies, procedures and compliance.
- Review of and reporting on performance of businesses.
- Identify discrepancies in budgets, reports and ongoing projects, recommend appropriate remedies for these discrepancies and where necessary to challenge borrowers and third parties.
- Interface and mange relationship with the borrower
- Highly diligent and hands on.
- Process driven.
- Able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Client-focused, detail-driven, and results oriented.
- Strong initiative; able to exercise sound judgment.
- Able to work as part of a team but also function as self-sufficient; taking ownership of issues and queries and coordinating efforts to achieve successful resolution.
- Persistent and organised.
- Able to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic work environment.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.