Our client is a fast-growing company
Responsibilities: Commercial Controlling:
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Establish effective finance business partnership with the commercial team.
- Perform in-depth financial analysis of commercial activities including scenario-analysis, financial modelling, customer, and contract profitability analysis. Prepare and share presentations to management.
- Collaborate with commercial business partners to establish reliable budgets and forecasts. Track actuals, conduct root cause analysis of deviations and establish plans to meet the financial goals.
- Actively support customer service, marketing, technical services, and sales teams to contribute to the set-up and improvement of their processes to enable the commercialization.
- Lead the long-term and annual financial planning and budget process with key business partners.
- Develop management reporting packages for multiple areas (total P&L, manufacturing, R&D,) and stakeholders (senior management, Board).
- Prepare and analyze the monthly financial reporting package for the management team within the financial calendar.
- Prepare and present diligent analytics on variances and lead meaningful conversations with business owners to ensure transparency and alignment to business strategies and goals.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Controlling / Management Accounting / Finance / Business Management.
- 8 years of relevant working experience (i.e. Commercial Controlling /Financial Planning and Analysis).
- Knowledge and practice of US GAAP (or IFRS).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with ERP (Oracle) and advanced digital tools (Power BI) a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain data and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English fluent