Systematic quant fund are recruiting a senior equity researcher .
Your role will involve:
- Developing and testing quantitative trading strategies using sophisticated statistical techniques and a wide range of data sources for models with forecast horizons ranging from a few hours to a few months.
- Conducting the research on R&D projects across the whole scope of systematic quant strategies, in data gathering and processing, alpha signals, risk, portfolio construction and execution;
- Participating in the more general duties of the research team such as assisting with the monitoring of their production processes
- Improvement of existing strategies
- Portfolio optimization
- Evaluating new datasets for alpha potential.
- Track-record of performing fast-paced and successful quantitative research;
- Proficiency in coding, with experience using a statistical computing language (e.g. Python, Matlab);
- Hands-on experience working in a data-driven environment; and
- Strong understanding of practical issues related to portfolio construction and alpha combination.
- Two years or more in a quantitative research or trading role in a top-tier investment firm
- PhD in a quantitative subject.
- You must have the ability to work well and consult with other researchers , technologists , data scientists .
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org