HAYVN is a digital asset focused Financial Institution delivering:
- Sales & Trading,
- Asset Management, and
- Payment services
With a successful Series-A raise closed, multi-Jurisdictional regulation and an 18-month track record of strong revenue growth. HAYVN is now looking for a Senior Private Banker to cover institutional, family oce and corporate clients in the MENA markets.
We are looking for a candidate to originate new client relationships and maintain and grow existing ones. The candidate must have experience in selling products (e.g. Derivatives, FX, SAAS, Cryptocurrency, Trading, Custody or Asset Management) to a regional client base. The candidate will be responsible for building and managing relationships for the business.
Competitive remuneration package: combination of cash, bonus and valuable equity will be available to the successful candidate. A solid knowledge of the crypto ecosystem is a preference but not a prerequisite.
- You will be responsible for introducing traditional investors to the digital asset ecosystem;
- You will work together with Research, the business heads and senior management to deliver traditional investors into HAYVN’s products and services;
- You create and foster new relationships, build a pipeline quickly and begin executing on that pipeline to deliver the ﬁrm to the investor base in order to succeed amongst Sales and Trading, Custody and Asset Management;
- Establish and maintain relationships at clients by providing differentiated market perspective and gaining the trust of key decision makers by delivering tangible value to our clients;
- Be ﬂuent and navigate in the HAYVN product array effectively among a broad range of clients (HNWI, Family Offices, Asset managers, Insurance accounts, Pension funds, Banks, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Corporations, Hedge Funds etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated Experience in selling Derivatives, FX, SAAS, Cryptocurrency, Trading, Custody or Asset Management to a regional client base.
- Results driven team member with strong business acumen and ability to work well under pressure to deliver results;
- Based in the GCC (preferably Dubai or Abu Dhabi)