At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
As we further grow and develop our external asset management business in Geneva we are looking for a highly motivated, engaged and results oriented 'Senior Relationship Manager".
- Develop your own client network
- Act as a trusted advisor to EAM and prospects; provide recommendations that encompass multiple products and services
- Develop in-depth understanding of client needs, preferences and overall wealth; be responsive to changes in the business environment or client needs
- Effectively manage a book of relationships and act as relationship lead accountable for clients' experience
- Leverage specialists, service officers and other expert resources to ensure the integrated delivery of investment, credit and banking solutions
- Meet and adhere to Risk & Compliance requirements and policies.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in finance or economics, additional education in finance (CFA, AZEK) much appreciated,
- 10+ years of experience of managing an external asset management portfolio
- Good network of potential EAM customers
- A client-focused individual with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Solutions oriented, sales and financial aptitude is a must
- Ability to work and collaborate closely with other employees within Vontobel
- Pro-active attitude, analytical and structured thinking
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit, you are a team player able to work under pressure
- Fluent in French and English, German is a plus
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork and transparency are important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .