- €100000 - €130000 per annum
- Genf, Genève, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Selby Jennings Commodities
Senior Transaction Manager, Metals - Geneva
- Standort: Genf, Genève, Schweiz
- Gehalt: €100000 - €130000 per annum
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
My client, a market leading bank in Trade and Commodity Finance are looking for an experienced individual to join their expanding Transaction Management team specifically focusing on metals based in Geneva.My client, a leading bank in Trade and Commodity Finance are looking for an experienced individual to join their expanding Transaction Management team specifically focusing on metals based in Geneva.
Responsibilities for Senior Transaction Manager, Metals Geneva:
· Manages his/her own portfolio of customers consisting of Metals Traders.
· Update and maintain clients economic position.
· Prepare and present term-sheets and credit proposals.
· Analyze risks related to transactions.
· Steers internal execution and monitors transactional financing and assesses related risks.
· Attends to international site-trips and conferences.
· Accomplishes ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the Director.
· Evaluates metals related markets, strives to increase Commodity related know-how including market developments, regulations and trends.
Required Skills for Senior Transaction Manager, Metals - Geneva:
· Top level self-motivation. Should be very ambitious, energetic and driven, being able to reach out to and communicate with corporate clients.
· Ability to achieve a larger portfolio through acquisition and accomplishing the on-boarding and efficient use of credit lines.
· Performs under time-pressure, delivers results within strict deadlines.
· Proficient in financial statements analysis of commodity traders.
· Excelled communication and marketing skills in English and French.
· Ability to work as a member of a team, demonstrate good relations with both team members and other internal stakeholders.
Education and Experience for Senior Transaction Manager, Metals - Geneva:
· University Degree, CFC or Commerical background.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in Transaction Management (Metals related).
· Worked in a banking environment.
· Knowledge of key players in Europe.