Tax / Steuern Specialist - 6 months
For one of our clients, a prestigious private bank in Geneva, we are looking for a Tax Specialist - 6 months.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) of the Fiscal Reporting team for the Front Office and other departments of the Bank.
- Handle all queries addressed to the Fiscal Reporting main mail box, either directly or by dispatching it to the relevant team(s).
- Handle all phone calls to the Fiscal Reporting hotline. If the queries cannot be answered immediately ensure that they will be handled in a timely manner and follow up until resolution
- Make sure an accurate feedback is provided to the requestor on any error, late document and answering in a timely manner to any query related to his/her mission and duties
- Handle all the controls of the fiscal reports for various countries (Switzerland, Germany, Russia, France, Spain, Belgium, Austria, Brazil, Argentina, Turkey...).
- Manage, follow up and make sure that any problem raised with the various Bank departments and/or external providers is solved in a timely manner
- Manage and prepare the tax reclaim forms for various countries (Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Denmark, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Austria ...).
- Perform regular and ad-hoc reporting related to statistics for internal and external parties
- Act as a business partner by bringing his/her expertise and the relevant support and input to the other departments of the bank (Front Office, Compliance, Legal...) when required (on a complex situation, on the implementation of new regulations or bank's decisions, new projects)
- Participate in the projects as required
- Make sure any issue is raised appropriately to the Management depending on the risk
- Previous experience in a bank in Switzerland
- Very good knowledge of
- Fluent in English and