Technical Recruiter (m/w)
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter (m/w) with proven sourcing or full cycle recruiting experience within in-house technical recruiting team, search firm or agency. We are searching for suitable applicants to work fully remote for the duration of one 12-month contract. The suitable applicants can be based out of any location within
In assuming the role of a Technical Recruiter, you will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our client's organization.
Technical Recruiter (m/w)- 100% Remote Your responsibilities:
- Generate a strong pipeline of candidates
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, understanding their needs and helping them find a fit at client's organization.
- Build search strategies for Sr. Engineering clients and partner on hiring for senior level engineering and Tech roles across Tech hubs in Europe
- Keep partners appraised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers
- Work closely with recruiters to ensure the successful growth across all client groups (Cloud Platform, Cloud Technical Infrastructure)
- Screen and ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description;
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity
- BS/BA degree or 4 years experience in relevant field (in lieu of degree)
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting or technical sourcing
- Exceptional interpersonal, candidate and client management skills
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. MS Team, Zoom, Google Hangout)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for software engineering, design, and cloud roles
- Experience working in a remote team
- Track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, local tech talent market tools, and G Suite preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English essential
- We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet.
- Modis provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract employees! Don't miss it!
- Workload: 100%, 40 hours per week, Contract duration: 12 months
- Location: We are searching for suitable applicants to work fully remote for the duration of one 12-month contract. The suitable applicants can be based out of any location within Switzerland.
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV in English highlighting your most relevant experience for immediate consideration.