Our client is international well-known company
- You will support the development and transformation of a growing international organisation.
- You will be responsible for the optimisation of the operational and organisational structure and accompany the transformation process.
- Also you will support the development of defined business functions.
- You will develop and implement transformation strategies, refine our organisational tools and instruments and set up corresponding time lines and budgets.
- Furthermore, you will prepare and maintain corresponding charts and report towards top management.
- Master's degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in organisation and change management in a Consulting firm.
- You are familiar with the legal, technical and economic requirements for project development and meet the changing challenges in a flexible and solution-oriented manner.
- You work in a structured and analytical manner and impress with your ability to communicate and work in a team.
- You have very good MS Office skills and are fluent in English and French