See job description for details
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As part of the FX Trading department, you will report to the Head of FX Trading. The core mission of the department is to provide an excellent execution service to clients and to monitor risk, liquidity, flow and execution management systems.
- Quoting and Executing clients' spot, forward and options orders in FX, Precious Metals, Commodity, Index, Stocks CFDs
- Monitoring electronic pricing & trading systems, trade flow, liquidity.
- Manage Banks positions with Prime Brokers and improve financing conditions in collaboration with the treasury department
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as risk, distribution, development, project, and IT departments to improve the services and the profitability of the bank.
- Maintain relationships with external parties such as liquidity providers and prime brokers
- Follow market news, events, and identify risks & opportunities.
- Reporting of statistics around execution, trade flow, liquidity, risk & profitability
- Highly motivated and reliable personality able to work under stressful situations.
- Willing to work flexible hours (US, European, and Asian shifts)
- Minimum 1 year experience as an FX Trader in a banking environment
- Fluent in English, any additional language would be an asset
- University Degree or equivalent.
Wanna have a look at our FX trading floor? try this link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRrH9LGBxEA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link