Our client is a leader in the service industry with a presence worldwide and a strong base in switzerland. For its activity in Switzerland they are looking to strengthen their FP&A team with a:
Business Controller Your responsabilities:
The Business Controller provides the Head of FP&A and the Leadership Team with valuable reports and insight into the business to support operational and strategic decision making.
You are responsible for preparing, developing, and analyzing management accounting information and delivering high quality reports providing insights in key business drivers.
You have affinity to create, review and improve business processes independently.
Similarly, you interpret results and identify trends proactively, highlight issues, and work in partnership with the business to plan appropriate actions.
Considering the size of the business, generally you have a high involvement into various aspects of the business.
Your responsabilities also includes:
- The financial planning, budget, and forecasting. Contributes to the long-term plans
- The preparation and analysis monthly financial reporting package to management team within the financial calendar
- To analyse weekly reporting data and detects early warnings / trends
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and calculations to support decision making in various areas like Sales, SG&A, workforce planning, etc.
- Maintains close relationships with the commercial teams and grows into the business partnering role
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Controlling / Management Accounting / Finance / Business Management
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant working experience (i.e. Business Controlling / Finance Business Partnering)
- Strong communication skill and ability to explain data and financial analysis
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with PowerBI / Power Query
- Affinity with both business and finance. Healthy business acumen
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Translates analysis and numbers into actions and right steering
- Shows initiative, social and good relationship builder with the business
- Willingness to visit branches occasionally
- Fluent in English and French. German is a strong plus (B2)