See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We are currently seeking a Qlik Sense expert to join the team. We give you the opportunity to become part of our highly motivated team at Credit Suisse Lausanne. You will be responsible for building Qlik data models, reports and dashboards within a scrum team. Additionally, you will test within Qlik Sense and get along with users and partners to provide quality technical solutions. Main Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, improve and support Qlik Sense applications
- B uild reports using Qlik Sense
- Ingest and model data in Qlik Sense
- Building out Dashboard extension within Qlik Sense
- Design and develop SQL scripts
- Capture requirements from partners and convert in technical specifications
- Understand business needs and translate into Qlik-based solutions
You Offer Preferred Qualifications:
- You have an experience with Qlik Sense development of 1-3 years
- You are in possession of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or meaningful field
- You have strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- You have a good knowledge of database design techniques and strong SQL skills
- You bring Data Reporting and Visualization experience as well as confirmed skills in Business Intelligence analysis
- You are experienced with front-end design and Visualization standard methodologies
- You are used to work with Relational Databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, and you have a confirmed experience in data analysis, trouble shooting, etc., by writing SQL statements and stored procedures
- Qlik Sense Certification is a plus.
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience in front-end development such as Angular
- Experience with ETL process
- Unix (shell scripting) & scheduling (CTRL-M)
- Knowledge of the Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI and OBIEE
Mrs. E. Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.