Our client is a global industry leader in the service industry. With over 50 years of history and excellent company culture and heritage.
- Organization and management of the budget cycle. Analysis, comparison and submission of budgets.
- Establishment, preparation and validation of financial forecasts with management
- Management of the monthly reporting to the country/ region / global level
- Analysis of results and their deviations from the budget (analytical review).
- Performance evaluation of regions and branches, proposal of actions and monitoring of performance improvement plans.
- Preparation of regional presentations on financial topics (quarterly reviews, annual budget, regional meetings).
- Keeping of cost accounting, definition of its structure.
- Collaboration with the IT department in order to structure the various systems in order to effectively monitor the results of the company.
- Issuance of weekly sales forecast reports.
- Management of customer discounts.
- Emission of statistics according to internal and external requests.
- Ad-hoc analyses.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position or as a financial analyst, financial controller with team management responsibilities.
- Fluent in French and English. Good knowledge of German is an asset,
- You have good notions of analytical accounting and an advanced command of Excel.
- You are an organized, structured person, and you have a sense of service for internal customers.
- You demonstrate clear and effective communication.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You are able to manage stress, especially at critical times in the budget cycle, at the end of the month as well as at the end of the quarter.