Full Stack Developer / Entwickler Digital Identity.
Modis is researching for one of its clients a full stack developer.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of customer-facing applications for different use-cases, device types (web/mobile) and UX requirements
- Contribute to the development of backend systems and RESTful APIs, balancing ease-of-use with maintainability and performance requirements
- Contribute to refining our application technology stack across multiple streams (Identity, Currency, Value chains)
- Be hands-on and involved with early stage product shaping, including ways to capture feedback from use
- Contribute to standards and best practice for software engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experienced engineer with a broad experience working across frontend and backend systems and languages
- Development skills in Backend languages: Kotlin, Python and/or Java
- Familiarity with developeing API (gRPC/REST) using openAPI/Swagger
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies: HTTP/REST/AJAX/JSON
- Experience with Unit testing tools such as Jest or Enzyme
- Experience with State container tools such as Redux
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), key management, and asymmetric cryptography
- Mobile development experience is a strong advantage
- Entrepreneurial attitude, builder and fast learner. Focused on making it real and getting it done.
- Likes to prototype/experiment, comfortable with ambiguity, brings energy and new ideas
- Collaborates well with other disciplines like design and AI
- Fluent in English (French is an asset).