Operations Director (m/f) - Medical Device
Our client is an innovative company developing a Class III device. Responsibilities :
- Oversee all company pipeline products in collaboration product development, project managers and QA department;
- Manage and optimize operation resources to manufacture products in a GMP environment and compliant with ISO standards and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Leads local activities related to products and manufacturing technology transfers to subcontracted manufacturers;
- Collaborate with subcontractors to set-up necessary agreements to create a smooth relationship;
- Manage End-to-End Supply Chain from procurement, manufacturing to stock level and distribution;
- Evaluate overall manufacturing performance by gathering KPIs from internal and external stakeholders;
- Support COO in preparing annual budget.
- Master's degree or Engineering's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Microengineering or Biomedical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in a medical device company, with a strong background in leading complex manufacturing projects;
- Very good knowledge of EU requirements relative to development and production of medical devices (ISO 13485, MDR EU 2017/745);
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken).
Permanent position #MSFR