Senior Lead Accountant
Our client is a fast-growing company.
- Lead the preparation of monthly financial closing according to US GAAP and local legal requirements
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of adequate accounting records to meet the requirements of local laws and SOX internal controls
- Lead the adaptation of new accounting standards and new requirements
- Strong coordination with the stakeholders
- Lead the reconciliation of all accounts and manage quarterly balance sheet reviews with local and group stakeholders as well as ensure timely cleanup of overdue items.
- Handle fiscal requirements (including VAT, taxes, etc.)
- Certified specialist for Accounting or similar degree. CPA, CA a plus.
- 5-7 minimum years experience in financial reporting and accounting.
- Ideally manufacturing experience or strong knowledge.
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Knowledge and practice of US GAAP (or IFRS)
- Strong knowledge and practice of Swiss statutory GAAP
- Knowledge of Swiss tax (Income/VAT)
- Strong experience and/or knowledge of manufacturing, inventory, COGS, standard costs, both accounting under US GAAP/IFRS and costs controlling.
- Strong manager of indirect team members, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet timelines and provide a high quality of work.
- Strong in developing processes, project management.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and integrity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with complexity, ambiguity, change & process improvement and in working in a dynamic environment.
- Customer service orientation. Collaborative, team player.