Trade Finance Officer
Commodity Trading House
• Daily data entry and bookings in the ERP system
• Follow up and prepare daily bank transactions
• Documentation and filing for group compliance requirements.
• Prepare financial statements, including balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis
• Check accuracy, integrity, completeness, consistency of financial reporting
• Ensure compliance with statutory and group requirements
• Accompany statutory and group audits
• Follow up legal matters and relations with internal and external legal attorneys and consultants
• Support and follow up of finance related projects.
• 1-3 years experience in a Trade Finance role, ideally from both a banking and trading house.
• Excellent academic background
• Good command of both written and spoken English
• Good understanding of different cultures
• Strong work ethic and ambitious
• Strong customer focus (internal and external)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel