Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading trading firm based in Switzerland looking to hire a Nordic Power Trader to join the commercial team in Lugano.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Join an established and performing power desk whilst still establishing and maintaining strong relationships with relevant participants.
- Responsible for developing and utilising fundamental forecast models for the Nordics, having regular interactions with the analysis team.
- Propriety trading across the Nordic Power Market (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark).
- Develop a profitable power trading portfolio.
- Conduct detailed market research analysis to generate consistently positive P&L figures.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Have 2-4 years’ experience in related power role or trading on the Nordic markets.
- Ability to perform and excel within VaR limits.
- Proven track record of delivering profitable results in the energy / power trading market.
- Creative thinker with the ability to work independently and cohesively with other departments.
- Located in Lugano, Switzerland.
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.