Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading trading firm based in Switzerland looking to hire a Quantitative analyst to join the intraday power team in Lugano.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for building, developing and maintaining quantitative analysis and models
- Translate model results into trading strategies
- Build, optimise and maintain tools to enhance trading performance
- Be passionate about data engineering, with an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Reports into Head Analyst
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Have 2 years’ experience in modelling for power trading, intraday market experience is a bonus
- Experience with machine learning, having strong coding skills (Python mostly)
- Be able to make sense of data, having strong analysis skills
- Master’s degree in computer science or Engineering with a strong technical background and attention to detail.
- Located in Lugano, Switzerland (open to relocate)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.