Workday Configuration Specialist / Workday Business Analyst
On behalf of our client, a well-known Swiss bank, we are looking for a Workday Configuration Specialist / Workday HCM Business Analyst for a long-term contract position.
This role can be performed remotely from Switzerland or within the EU, with occasional travel to the Swiss headquarters when needed.
- Configuration and parameterization of business processes in Workday.
- Setup of new processes as well as development and optimization of existing processes
- Focus on reporting & analytics (discovery boards, dashboards, worksheets) to meet the requirement of different business units in the topic of evaluation of HR data
Your experience and knowledge:
-Knowledge of the configuration and parameterization of business processes in Workday.
-Ideally several years of experience as a Workday / HR Business Analyst
-A very good knowledge of Workday reporting is a great advantage
-Ideally technical, process and system knowledge in the HR area in combination with good knowledge of Workday
-Very good language skills in English
-German language skills are a big plus
Does that sound like an exciting challenge? Then I look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA