My client is a private bank looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager to work alongside the Relationship Managers with private clients HNW + for their discretionary mandates. Experience with direct client contact is key as well as strong hold of German, French and English.
A successful candidate will speak all necessary languages and either be locating currently or open to commute to Neuchatel, Switzerland.
- Expert asset management of varying risk profiles and reference currencies.
- Active participation in the investment committee in line with the bank's strategy and your client needs
- You write commentaries on markets and financial news
- Analysis of asset allocation and individual securities
- Presentation of allocation strategies and portfolio management decisions
- Proven experience in the management of multi-class assets (stocks, bonds, alternative funds, forex)
- Excellent macroeconomic and financial knowledge
- Very good knowledge of stock markets and ability to analyse individual securities
- Good knowledge of the bond market
- Investment decision-making skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good command of IT tools
- Excellent oral and written communication, especially in public speaking
- Holder of a university degree in economics / finance, or equivalent
- Languages: French, English and German fluent level
- A varied and dynamic job allowing autonomy in your decision and responsibility in the development of the bank.
- Competitive compensation with base and bonus, plus benefits
- Strong team-player environment that will allow you to further progress and develop in the future.