High Tech Trading System Fund is a dynamic, innovative, and young spirited systematic privately held fund that considers its employees as a member of their family. Our fund’s robustness is the result of over a decade of research by our visionary leader and many high level academic and technical specialists from around the world. We are backed by one of the major European family offices and with our international presence, we are aiming to become the world’s largest systematic fund in the next 10 years.
We are looking for a quantitative trader/Portfolio manager experienced in systematic trading strategies with a deep knowledge of Trading Platforms, focusing on C#, Python and multicharts. You should have at least 5 years of experience to research, implement and manage systematic intra-day trading strategies. Specialized in algorithmic trading, preferably author of tracked proprietary quantitative strategies.
Advanced analytical/statistical/modeling capacity with experience on high frequency trading and artificial intelligence and strong software-engineering skills are essential. Additionally, communication skills, vision to drive results, and a high-level of creativity and great management skills are required.
What you might be doing:
- Monitoring production of systematic trading strategies (position checking between broker and systems).
- Trading on stocks, futures, and options.
- Generating of log trades file after each session day.
- Improve and automatize the existing process.
- Manage the risk and the PnL of internal basket strategies.
- Fix the production issues (miss position, Virtual machines issues, data feeds, etc).
- Performing Trade Slippage Analysis and Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA).
What your background might look like:
- PhD and/or Msc degree or advanced experience in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, quantitative finance, data science).
- Experience on systematic trading execution.
- Good understanding of risk portfolio, risk measure and PnL contribution.
- Strong reactivity to detect anomaly bug and fix it.
- Programming skills is a plus.
Why you should apply:
- You will be working in a family atmosphere.
- Startup environment - your opinion will really count.
- A leading-edge technology to help you bring out the best of your work capacity.
- Location – Switzerland, Nyon