We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
We are strengthening our internal audit team in order to deliver business value and solid assurance to our stakeholders which will involve leveraging current data analytics technologies in the market. Therefore, we are recruiting an Internal Auditor who shares this vision and who has passion to make a difference.
- Lead and/or execute operational and financial audit assignments worldwide
- Utilize data analytics and visualization capabilities in every stage of the audit, from risk assessment to final reporting
- Support Head of Group Internal Audit in various departmental initiatives
- Work with the Head of Group Internal Audit to develop and execute innovative audit approaches geared towards delivering insights from the audits and driving constructive and solution-oriented discussions and measures
- Degree in business administration, auditing or CIA
- At least 3 years of experience in internal audit in an industrial company
- Understanding of SAP and how it can be leveraged for data analytics and audits
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Flexibility and willingness to travel 40%
Certain experience with existing data analytics technologies such as ACL, Power BI