Agile Release Train Engineer/ Coach
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an Agile Release Train Engineer.
- You will manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART (Agile Release Train) using various tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- You will facilitate the PI (Program Increment) Planning readiness by fostering a continuous process that drives the synthesis of the vision / roadmaps and Program Backlog through PI Planning preparation. You will facilitate the PI planning event, summarize team PI objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency.
- You will support / facilitate various agile ceremonies and program governance meetings like the Program Backlog Refinement and the Release Train Meeting.
- You will assist with economic decision-making by facilitating estimation by teams and the roll-up to Program Backlog elements.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the success of the ART and PI execution via various metrics. You will help to manage, track and escalate impediments, risks and issues.
- You will coordinate and facilitate system demos, in particular life demos and delivery summary to executive stakeholders at the end of each PI.
- You will collaborate with the Agile Coaches to improve the flow of value by assessing and improving the practices in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- You will closely collaborate with key program stakeholders like the program managers, (stream) delivery leads, scrum masters, IT internal supplier manager, transition into service leads
- You bring 4+ years of hands-on leadership experience in agile delivery within a global and matrix organization. You are proficient and hands-on experienced with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum) and scaling agile delivery (Scrum of Scrum, SAFe), certifications are advantageous.
- You are very experienced with tools supporting agile methodology (JIRA, Confluence).
- You have worked in similar roles on large global multi-functional projects enabling you to be successful in this role
- You are an open-minded teammate with an enthusiastic and motivated personality and proven experience of solving complex challenges
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Your good communication skills in English allow you to collaborate effectively and to build up professional relationships
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on +41 44 229 99 40.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.