Madrid, Zurich | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5553
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That's why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development and we do that by combining our best sides. As an Ansible Platform Engineer you will play a pivotal role in streamlining our software deployment processes and enhancing our system's efficiency. You will be part of a dynamic, global and innovative IT team, working on cutting-edge technologies and contributing to the company's infrastructure automation journey.
You will join the Service Automation product team and your responsibilities will include capturing and analyzing automation cases, developing common building blocks, and creating an exceptional user experience for our internal customers. This position offers a unique opportunity to participate in a transformative initiative that is shaping the future of automation within our organization. This position could be based either in Madrid (Spain) or in Zurich (Switzerland). What You Will Do
What You Bring
- take full responsibility for the management and maintenance of the Ansible Automation platform
- develop, maintain, and execute Ansible scripts to automate tasks related to system administration and software deployment
- troubleshoot any issues that arise during the deployment process
- collaborate with other IT professionals to enhance the role and capabilities of automation, utilizing standardized techniques with the use of Ansible Automation Platform
- explore and implement innovative solutions and new technologies to enhance automation capabilities
- train other members on how to use Ansible and other automation tools
- demonstrated extensive experience in Linux engineering and Ansible Automation or similar automation technologies, such as Puppet, Chef, or SaltStack
- knowledge of OpenShift, ArgoCD, CI/CD tool chain products, Terraform, REST API is highly desirable
- seeking a committed, independent, and positive-thinking team player who is eager to learn and share knowledge with other colleagues
- an innovative mindset who proactively seek and successfully implement effective solutions
- high english level, both wirtten and spoken, to interact with your international colleagues
If you have any questions, please call Sara Perez de la Cuesta at +34 91 709 56 80 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications in English.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.