We are a dynamic investment management company and part of the Reichmuth & Co Group, headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland. We manage various investment funds as well as innovative niche products in the area of direct infrastructure investments.
For our infrastructure team, we are looking for a dedicated & performance-oriented Asset Manager Infrastructure (m/w) – Zurich - Switzerland.
- Commercial management of portfolio companies
- Financial monitoring including annual budgeting, liquidity forecasting and performance tracking
- Coordination and proactive management of operators and external service providers and, if necessary, retendering of services
- Manage financial accounting tools and processes for cash-flow management during construction and operation of renewable energy assets
- Proactive liquidity planning including management of debt utilization and equity drawdown processes (i.e. preparation & issuance draw-down notices and capital calls)
- Managing interfaces between (short-term) budgets, (long-term) financial models and accounting
- Review and support in preparation of quarterly accounts and assistance with annual account as well as company tax audits
- Ongoing relationship management with and preparation of periodical reporting for lenders (financial covenant control, reporting, value appraisals, etc.)
- Support in strategic questions/evaluations regarding the managed assets and implementation of new projects
- University Degree in Business Administration or other comparable fields
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in asset management
- A strong working knowledge of the Energy & Infrastructure space
- Strong Excel skills, quantitative capabilities and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory. German knowledge would be a major asset. Further language skills are beneficial.
If this position appeals to you and you are an entrepreneurial and motivated team player, then we look forward to receiving your electronic application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Michèle Trachsel.