Assistant Emerging Market Portfolio Manager
The Emerging Market Debt team invests across the full range of strategies - Sovereign, Local Rates, FX, and Credit. The team's investment style is based on strong proprietary research and driven by high conviction investment decisions. The investment team members generate directional as well as relative values strategies and work closely with the global macro and global credit team.
Due to the Emerging Market Debt franchise's strong and consistent growth we are looking to reinforce the investment team by adding an Assistant Portfolio Manager with experience in customizing strategies.
Your opportunity Responsibilities:
- Portfolio implementation according model portfolios for emerging market fixed income portfolios
- Translating main strategies into customized mandates
- Execute trades for emerging market fixed income portfolios
- Execute FX transactions
- Cash Management within the portfolios
- Handle corporate actions
- Update model portfolios
- Prepare portfolio data for monthly and quarterly reports
- Support of portfolio manager in maintaining marketing materials
- Preparing investment committees
- Substitute of portfolio manager (execution, cash management, reporting)
- General support of portfolio managers in administrative tasks
- Demonstrated understanding in all pertinent areas of portfolio management
- Understanding of EM countries
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative skills
- Good communication skills
- Language: Fluent English and German. Additional EM languages ideal
- Ability to work under pressure and tight guidelines
- Strong coding capability. Ideally Python proficient
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .