Associate Director Client Advisor, Swiss onshore
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search working with an international Tier 1 CIB group who have recently launched a mass affluent Fintech platform. The group are mainly targeting Swiss onshore and German HNWIs, and they are looking a client advisor to join their dynamic team in Zurich! Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Manage and develop a portfolio of High-net-worth Swiss resident private clients who require retail banking solutions
- Advise predominately on tax and wealth planning, real estate propositions, investment funds and mortgage solutions
- Work collaboratively in a team of other client advisors and with the other internal departments such as investment advisory or compliance.
- Offer an excellent client service and uphold the bank's strong reputation in a client centric approach
- Role reports to the Team Head
- High levels of communication and at least four years of experience in mortgages within the affluent banking space
- Understanding of the high net worth French and German speaking private client groups and how they differ from the international market
- Fluency in both French and Swiss-German is mandatory
- Located in Zurich, or easily able to relocate
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.