Associate, Global Private Equity Co-Investments, Zurich, Switzerland
A new private equity fund investing in the niche opportunity set of European small-cap (fund commitments and co-investments) is strengthening its deal team with an Associate hire who will lead on co-investments.
You will be responsible for the evaluation and execution of small to mid-cap LBO co-investments and for building all related financial models as well as conducting in-depth commercial analysis and coordinating the legal and deal execution processes. You will have significant exposure to senior management of private equity firms you will invest alongside and ensure capital deployment within portfolio companies. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of, and ultimate responsibility for the co-investment architecture
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of new investment opportunities, including deal assessments, due diligence work, market research, preparation of investment memoranda, etc.
- Portfolio management of existing funds and co-investments, including updated financial analysis, portfolio review reports, etc.
- Maintenance of the portfolio management system platform, including data aggregation and organisation, project management support of integration work, etc.
- Bachelors / Masters in a business or finance-related field
- Previous experience within corporate finance / M&A / private equity/ capital markets
- Deep analytical skills with a high level of proficiency in financial modelling
- Strong character: hard-working, self-driven and pro-active with a commercial mindset
- Highly structured and detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, other European languages a plus