Associate, Private Credit Fund of Funds, Secondaries and Co-investment, Pfaeffikon, Switzerland
Our client is an internationally recognised alternatives investor, with numerous global offices, and strategies covering the private markets spectrum. They are in the process of building a Credit team, investing via Funds, Secondaries and Co-Investments across Europe.
Whilst the Credit space has experienced phenomenal growth and diversification over the past decade the LP world around it is still playing catch-up with its Equity counterpart. This is changing and creating a fantastic opportunity to lead the growth of the industry and work on new and innovative deals.
You will be part of a small and entrepreneurial team that is looking to grow quickly. You will report directly to the Head of the group and be given exceptional responsibility across the whole deal process and wider team responsibilities.
They are looking for a technically strong person who combines analytical skills with excellent relationship-building capability and an ambitious personality. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and take ownership in the Private Credit investment process, including sourcing, screening, due diligence, execution and monitoring of Private Credit fund selection, secondary transactions of limited partner interests in private credit funds and co-investments into credit portfolios alongside private credit managers
- Coverage of investment universe, including regular interaction with various counterparts such as private credit managers and intermediaries, sector analysis and research
- Support and enhance credit analysis and modelling, transaction underwriting and execution
- Support in preparing documentation for the investment committee and client presentations
- Monitor and analyse existing Private Credit investments and market trends including regular maintenance and development of internal databases
- Support overall Private Credit Investment Team and contribute to overall development of the multi-manager Private Credit practice
- Master's degree, preferably in finance or business from a top-tier university and an excellent academic track record
- 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience, ideally in credit markets, e.g. in Investment Banking (Leveraged Finance, Financial Sponsors Group, Debt Capital Markets etc.), credit-focused Alternative Asset managers or a debt advisory role
- Strong financial skills and understanding of financial statements and fundamental business analysis
- Strong analytical and modelling skills, including ability to draw conclusions from sizeable data sets
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills, any other language is an advantage