11658 About our client
Our client is one of the leading Nordic Private Equity investors, focused on investing in and developing medium sized companies to their full potential.
By identifying and realizing sustainable performance improvements, many times in complex situations with numerous value creation levers (such as revenue growth, margin expansion and capital efficiency), our client has built a strong track record of long-term investments in companies where they see a potential for a significant increase in operating profit in a five-year perspective, transforming them into world class companies. By establishing close and continuous partnerships with their portfolioâ€™s previous owners and management teams, our client is enabled to create enduring value and to consistently generate strong returns.
They are now looking to bring on an additional strong Associate to support their high-performing DACH team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a successful and well-established fund as well as the chance to grow both professionally and personally in an entrepreneurial and dynamic set-up. The position will be based in Zurich. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Active participation in deal origination, deal execution and portfolio management
- Focus on financial and commercial analysis, models, due diligence, and all aspects of deal execution
- Contribute to the ongoing management of portfolio companies, driving value creation and eventually managing the exit process
- Strong academic record/degree from a leading university
- 2-3 years of work experience within a top-tier strategy consultancy, investment bank or M&A boutique
- Top-of-the-class research, analytical and quantitative skills with an entrepreneurial eye
- Articulate and commercially savvy nature with a strong passion for investing
- High-energy team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a flat organizational structure while seeking early responsibility
- Native-level German language skills and fluency in English are required