Associate / Jr. Corporate Relationship Manager
On behalf of one of our clients - a banking institution in Zurich - we are looking for an Associate / Jr. Corporate Relationship Manager. Our client is an international and well-known company in the financial services sector and provides and outstanding environment for young professionals.
The role involves a wide range of interesting tasks. Your duties and responsibilities - among others:
- Regular client contact with the aim of ensuring customer satisfaction and improving the banking relationship from a client and bank perspective
- Ensure efficient delivery of required products and services in collaboration with product and service teams
- Work closely with the global corporate client's team and other internal stakeholders
- Ensure the portfolio is kept clean from a compliance as well as commercial perspective
- Ensure that the portfolio operates with an acceptable risk tolerance and complies with regulatory parameters
Required profile and skills:
- Solid educational background - University degree in economics, finance, or business administration (Bachelor/Master) or equivalent degree
- 1-4 years of working experience in a similar role within the financial sector, preferably corporate clients
- Good understanding of the local market and banking products as well as strong client service skills
- Team player with excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated "self-starter" and a professional with "can-do" attitude
- Fluent in English (verbally and written) German is a big advantage; every additional language is considered a plus
Our client offers a wide range of benefits and a fantastic environment to unleash your potential. Apply now and get in touch with us.