Human Resource & Operations Manager
About the job: Your team is embedded with a MasonBreese client to provide support on-site. Here, you interface and collaborate with English-speaking stakeholders to contribute to the fit-for-purpose and end-to-end functionality of their Avaloq banking software. Using the Avaloq framework and parametrization, you support projects that address a wide range of credit lending topics, from processing of credit applications to credit lifecycle to drawdown and repayment. Your responsibilities include examining business requirements, taking a systemic approach to software development, and helping with technical testing during release cycles. From time to time, you manage incidents and provide third-level support.
This job is for you if
- You look forward to sharing your know-how in a team to support MasonBreese clients.
- You are interested in applying your knowledge gained in a numerate discipline, such as computer science, or a field related to credit lending.
- You have experience in Avaloq development OR software implementation OR feel enthusiastic about learning how to put your substantial know-how in credit lending into reliable Avaloq code. (If you are flexible, so are we; we help and take care of your training and certification.)
- You hold a Swiss B-permit or a passport issued by the EU, Switzerland, or a country recognized by Switzerland.
MasonBreese Switzerland Boutique is part of the MasonBreese Consulting Group and has a small but growing presence in Switzerland. Our focus is on change management, automation, and digital transformation. Over the next two years, we want to expand, in particular by growing our Avaloq team. As a boutique, we invest in our people’s personal development and seek to employ those who share our values.
Curious? Learn more about us at www.masonbreese.com/international-en/
We listen to each other and enjoy to-the-point and honest feedback, promoting mutual trust.
We integrate transformative learning through technology and knowledge sharing.
Our sense of community and shared goals shape our corporate culture and relationships with our customers.
What we offer
- A place where you can make an impact
- Upskilling: we provide technical training in the Avaloq framework
- Ongoing support for personal development
- An attractive remuneration package
- MasonBreese encourages collaboration and short decision-making processes
- 25 days of paid leave, plus one paid day off in 2021
- Swiss home office and centrally located workplace when working at a client site in beautiful Zurich
Our Recruitment process
We are happy to answer your questions about the job or the team via MBSwiss@masonbreese.com
Step 1 – Submit your resumé, reference letters, and diplomas in pdf format via email.
Step 2 – As one of the selected candidates, we ask you to join our hiring manager in a video call and share your past work experience.
Step 3 – Within a week, a recruiter may get in touch for a 45-minute discussion to learn more about each other.
Step 4 – If things have gone well, we introduce you to the client‘s team within two weeks.
Step 5 – We make you an offer. Welcome to the MB Team!