Human Resource & Operations Manager
About the job: With your high-functioning development team, you build solutions for projects in Regulatory Reporting Field in Finance using the Avaloq framework. Also writing and reading SQL is one of your experiences that you need in your new role. As part of your responsibilities, you examine business needs and take a systemic approach to create solutions. From time to time, you manage incidents, provide technical support, and handle documentation. Your team is embedded with a MasonBreese client to provide support on-site. Here, you interface and collaborate with various English-speaking stakeholders and discuss design proposals, technical specificities, and implementation.
This job is for you if
- You are a certified Avaloq developer in Finance – and have strong recent experience developing Avaloq banking
- You have experience in Regulatory Reporting Field
- You have experience in writing and reading SQL
- You look forward to applying your know-how in Avaloq development to help your team support MasonBreese clients
- You share our enthusiasm for using your Avaloq skills
- You hold a Swiss B/C-permit or are Swiss/EU citizen
MasonBreese Switzerland Boutique is part of the MasonBreese Consulting Group and has a small but growing presence in Switzerland. Our focus is on change management, automation, and digital transformation. Over the next two years, we want to expand, in particular by growing our Avaloq team. As a boutique, we invest in our people’s personal development and seek to employ those who share our values.
Curious? Learn more about us at www.masonbreese.com/international-en/
We listen to each other and enjoy to-the-point and honest feedback, promoting mutual trust.
We integrate transformative learning through technology and knowledge sharing.
Our sense of community and shared goals shape our corporate culture and relationships with our customers.
What we offer
- A place where you can make an impact
- Ongoing support for personal development
- An attractive remuneration package
- MasonBreese encourages collaboration and short decision-making processes
- 25 days of paid leave, plus one paid day off in 2021
- Swiss home office and centrally located workplace when working at a client site in beautiful Zurich
Our Recruitment process
We are happy to answer your questions about the job or the team via MBSwiss@masonbreese.com
Step 1 – Submit your resumé, reference letters, and diplomas in pdf format via email.
Step 2 – As one of the nominated candidates, we ask you to join our hiring manager in a video call and share your past work experience.
Step 3 – Within 2 days a recruiter will be in touch for a 45-minute discussion to learn more about each other.
Step 4 – If things have gone well, we introduce you to the client‘s team that week.
Step 5 – We make you an offer. Welcome to the MB Team!