Azure Senior Developer
Your field of responsibility:
• As Senior Developer within the Technology Team, you will be responsible to further define, and implement the new Digitalization Program, impacting all areas of the business.
• You will enable and implement the entire platform migration to Microsoft Azure Public Cloud alongside your Technology and Business colleagues.
• You will contribute to further define innovation and the digital transformation of the Platform, including topics like cloud computing, the API economy and data streaming
• You will engage with different Business and IT teams within the platform, as well as different IT teams centrally across the organization
• You will join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment in a global and diverse setting
• You will be a hands on architect including solution engineering, design and architecture of all the existing and new IT applications focusing on presentation, data, integration and other pillars.
Your future colleagues
You will join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment in a global and diverse setting We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
• A successful track record of 8+ years in IT architecture and/or delivery. Asset Management is a plus but not a must, start-up experience is very welcome
• You have proven knowledge and experience with modern technologies, including but not limited to the public cloud, containers, micro-services, APIs and data platforms
• You have already developed IT architecture targets and roadmaps, thinking top-down and providing a vision to the business
• You can deep dive into very detailed IT architecture topics, being much more bottom-up when necessary and engaging into detailed technical discussions
• You are a strong problem solver with very solid structuring skills
• You have a positive personality, can-do attitude, and an innovative, design-thinking mentality combined with excellent result orientation
• You have excellent communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.