Big Data DevOps Engineer / Ingenieur
On behalf of our client, a major Swiss financial services company, Swisslinx are looking for a Big Data DevOps Engineer for a long-term contracting opportunity based in Zurich. You will join a major transformation project and be responsible for setting up and administering Azure Cloud infrastructure for data ingestion and transformation pipelines.
Your other responsibilities:
- Supporting the development team with test and deployment tasks
- Driving development of an automated continuous delivery platform
- End-to-end engagement in designing, deploying, operating and continuously improving high-availability services in Azure
- Strong knowledge of Big Data Engineering frameworks such as Spark
- Strong knowledge of Azure, such as Azure DevOps, Azure Data Factory or Azure Databricks
- Knowledge of Python
- Fluency in English is required
The team are looking to return to the office and therefore are prioritising candidates who will be based around Zurich.
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity to further your career? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA