To secure new Investment Consultancy Clients in Switzerland targeting Lawyers, Accountants, Trust Companies and Private Clients
- Business Development / Sales (70%)
- Market to new customers in Switzerland.
- Visit key centres monthly to develop relationships.
- Pro-actively communicate to key relationships.
- Develop new marketing campaigns for Switzerland.
- Cold call and extend your / our client base.
- Marketing Responsibilities (20%)
- Communicate with pro-activity and sensitivity to needs.
- Nurture and grow an intimate relationship with each account.
- Educate and develop prospects investment knowledge.
- Extend Maximiser CRM System.
- Design / Launch marketing campaigns.
- Design /Co-Ordinate Presentations / Events.
- Review and improve all communication presentation documents.
- Contribute to business planning and direction of company’s strategy.
- Design, implement and launch a 3-5 year business / marketing campaign.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Relevant financial qualifications.
- Practical experience in business development and marketing communication.
- Proven network / contact database.
- 5 years experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Exposure to small team environment.
- Willingness to undergo extensive travel.
- Proven business development history.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong values of ethics and integrity.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication / articulation.
- Time management.
- Open to development.
- Technical and commercial orientation.
- Deliver professional excellence.
- Team player.
Annual remuneration will comprise a fixed salary in line with the candidate’s qualifications, experience and professional expertise.
A 20% revenue share scheme is offered, linked directly to the success of the candidate in attracting new clients.
Senior members of the firm are able to participatye in the equity of the business.