See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join the Business Development team of global acting Compliance Operations department based in Zürich
- Your main area of responsibilities is providing proactive support to our Global Management Team in their daily business as well as to enable proper governance and related business development
- Furthermore your responsibilities are maintaining and further developing, structuring and controlling financial and workforce management within Global Compliance Operations
- Being actively involved in supporting the Management Team in the performance management process including budgeting, reporting, forecasting and monitoring of financial development
- Through close collaboration with various business partners in CRCO and different support functions globally you build up a broad network within the company
- An engagement on a full time permanent basis with flexible and agile working environment
- An higher degree in business administration, banking or finance or an equivalent education
- You have extended experience in an administrative support function and financial management at an executive level or in an equivalent position
- You have a very precise work approach as well as efficient organizational and are willing to go the extra mile
- You have the ability to work independently, to handle sensitive and confidential issues appropriately and build and maintain positive relationships in a multi-cultural and international environment
- Profound knowledge of MS Office tools (esp. Excel (incl. Pivot), Power Point) as well as confirmed experience in preparing analyses and presentations on higher management level
- Business proficiency in English and German is required, any other Language is an asset
- As an open-minded, flexible, and team-focused colleague you like to contribute to the team's success by being a hardworking and effective performer
Mrs. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.