See job description for details
- We offer you the chance to become a member of a highly dedicated and expert team in a diverse and international environment
- A meaningful role in which you drive forward the delivery of regulatory projects for both our Swiss Universal Bank as well as International Wealth Management divisions
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to functional testing, planning and coordinating UAT testing activities, the execution of functional tests, as well as defect tracking and defect management
- Ownership of test sign-offs and reporting both implementation and testing progress to senior management
- Through frequent interactions with various teams and partners, you will get the chance to create a broader network
- Provide subject matter expertise and perform root cause analysis on defects/issues to determine the best way forward and present findings and solutions to partners
- Open to discuss flexible working hours
- Several years of professional experience in QA/Testing, a very good understanding of the full testing lifecycle, and a proven track record in a complex project environment, ideally on regulatory projects
- Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies ISTQB and/or SDLC, including exposure to test management tools JIRA, ALM, etc.
- Higher education degree in Banking, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Ability to interact with senior management, build trusted partnerships, deliver sound opinion and to present relevant solutions
- Objective oriented, ambitious and teammate personality who enjoys collaborating with colleagues in a spirit of true team work
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and business proficiency in German and English
- You are a self-starter with a positive personality, committed to ongoing learning, and you love to share your knowledge with others
Ms. N. Schneider would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.