Recognising tomorrow's opportunities today. Yours and ours.
At Swiss Life Asset Managers you will contribute your own talent and expertise in a motivated and flexible working environment. You will take on a high degree of responsibility and master demanding challenges independently, with the scope to express yourself and in cooperation with professional teams.
Working at Swiss Life Asset Managers is a dynamic experience in a stable environment. Our employees make the difference. People count.
Flexible working models will enable you to reconcile your professional and personal ambitions.
Swiss Life Asset Managers has a long and successful track record of managing Fixed Income assets. We are currently looking to strengthen our CHF and Global Rates team with an experienced CHF Bond Portfolio Manager (f/m/d). As a member of a team of five portfolio managers you will be co-responsible for managing a total asset base of approximately CHF 60bn bonds.
- Responsible for the management of CHF bond and money market funds, institutional mandates and bond investments of the Swiss Life balance sheet
- General coverage of the CHF market (developments, valuations, opportunities)
- Active participation in shaping the investment process and the CHF investment strategy
- Active role in the improvement & implementation of the Swiss Life Asset Managers ESG strategy
- Development & implementation of innovative product ideas
- Bottom-up fundamental credit analysis and creation of credit research reports
- Participation in projects related to portfolio management
- Active participation in performance review meetings, pitches and RfPs
- Keeping close contact with internal and external stakeholders, such as clients, investment consultants, and brokers
- 5+ years of experience as a CHF bond portfolio manager with a successful track record
- Sound knowledge of macroeconomic concepts
- Ability to conduct bottom-up fundamental credit analysis and document the results
- Strong understanding of ESG concepts and its application in investment management
- Proactive personality; confident and convincing team-player
- Ability to work independently and see tasks through to completion
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg. Programming skills are a plus
- Bachelor or MA in a relevant field, CFA or equivalent post-graduate education is a plus
We help our employees shape their professional development and their private life to their best advantage, throughout all phases of their life. Our attractive benefits play a part in this effort.
+41 43 547 69 07