Capability Support Specialist
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
For the expansion of our Wealth Management Operations team in Zurich, we are looking for a Capability Support Specialist Overview of the role
The Capability Support Specialist supports the Capability Owner by guiding the priorities of Agile Teams and is responsible for ensuring the team truly delivers business value. Furthermore, the Specialist manages the product backlog, helps identifying and defining valuable Features and User Stories in line with the strategic vision, provides administrative support to the Capability Owner, and is as well acting as Deputy of the Capability Owner. Job specification
- Contribute to the product Roadmap, and articulate the value and impact of projects and roadmaps to relevant stakeholders
- Keep the client in mind and articulate features in collaboration with end users
- Collaborate with cross-functional and distributed teams, united towards a common goal of product improvement and value delivery
- Work closely with designers, engineers, architects, analysts and end users to translate design ideas into working prototypes and valued products
- Support the development of new solutions by innovating and facilitating the implementation of new features and functions
- Ensure high quality solutions are delivered in the most effective manner
- Execute analysis of business metrics and qualitative research to identify Customer/Consumer needs and opportunities
- Close and frequent collaboration with stakeholders, including acting as deputy of the Capability Owner
- Degree and / or relevant professional qualification and at least 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience as Business Analyst or similar role within the Investment Management & Wealth sector
- Open for changes and keen to learn Scrum & Lean practices, preferably SAFe as well (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Able to work comfortably with people having different skillsets and backgrounds (business, development, design etc.), and able to create shared understanding around the customers' needs to be able to build a valuable product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of both business and technology concepts
- Fluent in German and English
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 5 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station. Please apply online with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11