Career Start - Business Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Your program's highlights
Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main assignment in your business area and rotate to another department for 4-6 months so you can experience different positions, gain insight into a broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and evaluation activities. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program. Start date:
July 2021 or by agreement Duration:
12-18 months Academic requirements:
Recently completed bachelor's, master's or PhD degree from a university or university of applied sciences Your field of responsibility
Your future colleagues
- You have a challenging role in the Business Management team for the Market Area Western & Northern Europe within IWM Private Banking International with a diverse portfolio of activities
- You support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives, from analysis throughout to implementation
- You gain an in-depth insight into the Business Management function, thereby obtaining an in-depth insight into the overall performance review process, with interesting learning and development opportunities
- You will assist actively in specific financial topic deep dives & analysis (e.g. sales, products, revenues and costs)
- You will be involved in the pre-negotiations of budgets and subsequent allocation to the different businesses and segments.
You are actively involved in a small, dynamic and passionate team and have the chance to shape innovative solutions and inspire change. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the Business Management department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Banking and Finance or General Management
- The ability to think analytically and flexibly, with a technological, solution-focused mindset
- A confident, ambitious outlook and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and also to work independently on your own initiative
- Fluent English and a solid working knowledge of German and/or French
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- Well-developed conceptual thinking
- An understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal. Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.