Career Start - Strategy / Internal Consulting
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Your program's highlights
Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main assignment in your business area and rotate to another department for 4-6 months so you can experience different positions, gain insight into a broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and evaluation activities. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program. Start date
: as soon as possible Duration
: 12-18 months Academic requirements:
Recently completed bachelor's, master's or PhD degree from a university or university of applied sciences Your field of responsibility
You will be exposed to cutting-edge banking topics and will have the opportunity to play an active role in driving the strategy and change efforts in an industry-leading bank. You will take full responsibility for assigned pieces of analysis on transformational projects from strategy development, financial impact assessment all the way through to implementation. Your future colleagues
You will be part of the Sustainability, Research and Investment Solutions (SRI) Sustainability Program and Projects team, which has the mandate to shape the function's strategic priorities, further develop its business portfolio and drive key central initiatives, jointly with our senior management. Our international teams provide depth, breadth and experience to support the function in developing and executing its strategic agenda. We actively participate and contribute to a results-oriented international team, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles and deep business expertise guarantee an exciting working environment as well as the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skillset. The team works in close partnership at all times in order to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer Your qualifications and skills
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally with a specialization in business, finance, economics or engineering. We are looking for a broad range of skills and experience, including:
- You are a structured and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions
- You have well-developed conceptual abilities and can work effectively with team members
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As proven self-starter and results-oriented problem solver you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude and you are willing to take on responsibility and work independently
- You take ownership for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You are passionate about corporate strategy and you see yourself in a business leadership role in the long term
- You have already gathered experience from an internship in an international environment during your studies, optimally with a focus on banking or in a strategic project environment within a global financial services corporation
- You speak proficient English; any other languages would be a plus but are not crucial
- An understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. E. Küttner would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal. Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.